Tuesday, September 13, 2016

crazy for daisies...

I'm sure by now you've noticed I've been tweaking my blog appearance.
I think I've finally settled on this vintage daisy theme. The inspiration was a vintage daisy feedsack in my collection.
I know I've mentioned it before that daisies are my favorite so I thought it was only right that they should feature heavily in my blog theme. ^_^
 

One of my most recent crochet projects is daisy granny squares. They are so much fun! I'm really enjoying experimenting with different colors for the background with stash yarn. My favorite is the aqua, naturally. ^_~


I tried out the "join as you go method" for joining some squares & I loved it. I used this tutorial found on Pinterest.  {Oh, I followed this tutorial for the daisy grannies, also found on Pinterest. I ♡ you, Pinterest! *blows kisses*}


I'm so in love with my new theme that I even committed to having some [square!] business cards made.




Happy Tuesday!
Much Love,
Miss Michelle ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I love your new business cards! The daisies and scripture are beautiful! I am pinning the daisy crochet pattern now! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! ♡ I think you'll enjoy making the daisies. 🌼 They're rather addictive just to warn you. *wink*

      Delete
  2. You've challenged me to put daisies into my gardens next year. I need some new contrast. I hope they are easy to grow. Your crocheted ones are darling. I like aqua too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, Debbie! You've got a green thumb so I don't really see you having any trouble. :)

      Delete
  3. Cute, cute blog theme and business cards! I love the daisy grannies too. I made a granny blanket and used the join as you go method too. Very easy and quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anne! I'm really pleased with it.

      I don't think I'll ever join them any other way.

      Delete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!