Tuesday, May 19, 2015

too busy to blog...

Whew!
What a week!
It was the sort of week where I was actually so busy living life I had no time to think about blogging. {Which also means I had no time to read all of your lovely posts. I'll remedy that by and by.}
My busy week climaxed with my best friend's wedding. What a lovely wedding it was too! I was her "personal assistant" & I so enjoyed be able to help her in that way. That little task certainly was a gift from the Lord. My busy hands & mind kept the tears away remarkably well.
{I usually cry like a baby at weddings of my dear ones.}
 
So, in order to keep my blogging schedule promise to myself I'm just dropping you all a quick note so that you know I haven't forgotten you. :)
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/199213983493896501/
 
It seems like this week will be a bit more like normal. Well, maybe. ;)
Thankfully, I was able to hang my wash out on the line yesterday!
{For the first time a couple weeks due to rain.}
I actually did get quite a few projects done too.
I just haven't had the time to photograph them.
So stay tuned for them. :D
 
{Click on photo for Pinterest source.}


13 comments:

  1. I can completely understand that, Michelle!! It's been the same way around here - we were in MN visiting my 90-year-old grandparents last week, then came home to bunches of gardening and such to work on. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets behind on post-commenting! ;)
    I can't wait to see what you've been up to! :)
    Now I want to go hang things on the clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely that you were able to be such an integral part of your friend's wedding. I adore weddings to bits, but haven't been to, or part of, one for several years now. No one I know in person seems to be in a rush to tie the knot and/or they're already happily married. I miss attending them though and hope that it won't be too long until an invitation comes our way again.

    Wishing you splendid week!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really thankful to be able to be a part of Taylor's wedding. I've got a cousin getting married in the fall too. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello dearest Miss Michelle! Oh, lovely to read your little update...I am sitting with my tea - in a pretty tea cup of course - and enjoying a few minutes of blog reading...
    I am so glad to hear your sweet friend's wedding was beautiful and what joy to assist her! Oh, I am sure I will cry at each of my sisters and best friend's wedding one day too...such a happy and also sad occasion:)
    Do send some of your rain this way...we are in dire need of rain water and I am looking forward to a some sewing whilst cuddled up in my warmest clothing. Winter is almost here and I am truly glad!
    Now, I must do a bit more sewing - I am working on a patchwork project which I will share very soon - so I bid you farewell for now! I look forward to seeing what you've been busy with lately!
    Blessings and much love,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a sweet comment, dear Kelly-Anne! :)
      There is simply no other way to drink tea than out of a pretty cup, is there? :D
      If I could I would certainly send some rain your way.
      I'm always glad to see Winter arrive. I'm rather fond of cold weather & the snuggly warm clothes that accompany that season.
      I can't wait to see what you're working on!
      {hugs}

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog you have here! I look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life's happening too here, dear Michelle! I just can't keep up with all of my also-busy blogging friends! I'm glad you got to be such a big help to your best friend. What a blessing you were and are to her! Hope your weekend is a relaxing one, sweet lady! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!