Tuesday, December 30, 2014

family photos...

I had the privilege of taking both of my married sisters' family photos this year.
I had a lot of fun editing & making up Christmas cards.
I thought I'd share my favorites with you all.
(Cuz some of them are too darn cute not to, in my humble opinion.)



 
My sister Beth's beautiful family.
This 1st picture is the Christmas card she went with.
 


 
Mother & daughter
 
 
These above are the kids' pics for the wall.
Below are some "just for fun" ones.
 

 
My handsome Wes.
(Stuck in a faux snowstorm.)
 
 
My sweet Abbey-girl.
"Be sure to get my ring in the picture." was her request. ;)
 
 
Joyful Jack
I defy you to not to smile when you look at that little round face!
Do you remember this sweet baby?
He's now a feisty little 2 year old.
(With very sharp teeth. I speak from experience.)
 
***
 
Kelsey's beautiful family
 
 
Aren't they a sweet little family?
 

 
Brother & Sister
My sweet James.
(Behind the scenes info: His momma took this pic.
I'm actually behind him tickling him to make him smile.
 He was in a bit of a stinky mood that day.)


Baby Annelise.
Isn't she the sweetest thing?
(I think she's waving "Hi" to Auntie.)
 
Blessed beyond measure.
 

6 comments:

  1. Aww girl you are just so talented! Thanks so much for taking these sweet memories for our fam! I know I speak for Beth too that you (and Aimee!!) are just a HUGE blessing to us!!:)love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of those pics on my refrigerator. Y'all do have the sweetest prettiest family, and you are a very good photographer. The kids are all precious. Yes, you are blessed and I hope the coming year will bring even more blessings. Love ya, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get a bad picture of such beautiful people! ;)

      Happiest of New Years, Debbie.

      Love, Michelle ^_^

      Delete
  3. Michelle-you definitely have the *eye* for photography! I LOVE all these pics! You are such a blessing! Love ya bunches, Beth

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!