Saturday, December 6, 2014

a very Calico Critter Christmas - the sequel...


You may recall my post last Christmas entitled a very Calico Critter Christmas.
I thought it might be fun to create a sequel this year. :D
With the help of PicMonkey I even added snow & photo corners
 to make it seem more like an old family album.

 "Do come in for some hot cocoa when you're through, children!"
 


"MARTY! Do be CAREFUL!"
 

***
 
Yep, this is what I do when I should be knitting Christmas gifts...
;)

8 comments:

  1. This is so, so adorable!!! My mum does a similar display with our old sylvanian families toys, which is really cut she has been doing it for so long now it wouldn't be Christmas without it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Oh how fun, Wendy! I never saw these cuties when I was a kiddo. I've only been aware of their existence for a few years now. I just enjoy them so much - they're so adorable. I love how vintage-y their accessories are too. I'd love to see photos of your mum's displays too! I have a knitting pattern for little outfits for these that I'm planning on making for part of my oldest niece's Christmas gift. :D

      Delete
  2. Awwwww!!! I'm not sure which one I like more- they're sooo cute! I need to go get ours out now.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee! Thanks. You totally should! Poly-fil makes great snow, by the way! ;)

      Delete
  3. I live it, but then I'm crazy about 'littles'. :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, put your 2 cents in!